Sunday, October 12, 2008

by the way...

For those of you who don't know yet. We are moving. Marc has been offered a job on a service rig in Oxbow, SK so we are moving west. Marc starts work there on Tuesday (right after Thanksgiving) and I will be leaving work in February or March (haven't decided yet) when I can go on Maternity leave. Baby is due on March 28/09. We listed our house and have had lots of interest and have a pending Offer to Purchase (with our asking price Yippee!!!). Hopefully it goes through quickly and is a go and then I can move back to Virden and save some extra $$$. I'll be living with my parents out there until the baby is born and then will join Marc in Oxbow. It's going to be a long 5 and a half months, but I know we'll survive. I'm starting to get excited about everything except maybe for packing LOL!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congrats to you all!