Tuesday, November 3, 2009

glad that's over with...

Ok...so Marc and I are not halloween people. We live for the Christmas season and have lots of plans for our new home. Decorating is going to be so much fun this year. The discussions have already started and we are looking forward to having a decorated house since we kinda didn't decorate a house at all last year since Marc was in Oxbow and I was in Virden. All of our stuff was somewhere in between in storage and most was not dug out. I think if Marc has this weekend off we'll be starting the Christmas baking (part 2) and bringing in all the boxes and totes. I can't wait to organize all of the stuff. I've had the upstairs living room empty and waiting...

Anywho, just thought I'd post the ONLY picture that I have of the boys together in their costumes...Enjoy!


No comments: