Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby it's cold outside...

We enjoyed the warm spell while it happened and took advantage of it going outside for walks to the post office and heading out to the family centre and now it looks like we are going to get a cold spell. It has been snowing the last couple of days and there was some rain with it so it has made the roads pretty slick from what Marc tells me. Hopefully it's almost at an end. Marc shovelled the driveway this afternoon and it started snowing again this afternoon so we'll see how much of his hard work has been erased LOL! While it's snowing out, I have been working on a few projects that I've wanted to finish up.

First was Lachlan's bedding. I started sewing last fall and was hoping to have it done for Christmas, but that didn't happen so now I am working on that trying to get it finished. I can't wait for him to use it. It's so cute!

Second, I've been organizing my scrapbook space so I can get back into my favorite "habit". I even started Lachlan's 1st year 8x8 album. It's adorable and I love the papers I chose. Preston's 12x12 albums are finally filling up and getting organized as I add dates and journalling to more and more of his pages. He loves to sit and look at the albums so I've wanted to get them together so we can enjoy them.

And thirdly I've been crocheting baby beanies. They are so cute and a fun little project. Since there have been so many babies born around here I thought there was no better time to make them and it's something I can do throughout the day while relaxing with the boys.

And when I have a spare moment or two I am very slowly teaching myself how to edit my blog. I love what other people are doing with theirs that I want mine to improve too.

So that's what we've been up to lately stop by later to catch up : ) Stay safe and warm out there too!
~Alicia

No comments: