Friday, June 11, 2010

Always a busy household

Here's my boys slowly moving into my area.  They haven't touched anything in my space for the longest time and now they are slowly creeping their way into it.  The play with the punches in my basket and I find them on the floor everywhere!  And now Lachlan has been digging in my embellishment basket and taking all my prima jars with brads and eyelets out.  I have to keep a closer eye on him now he may try to steal my "pretties" LOL!


And then there's the end of day tradition Marc likes to do.  Before the boys go to bed, they like to eat yogurt.  Preston isn't as interested in this anymore, but there is another little munchkin that LOVES to eat LOL!  I have yet to find something Lachlan won't eat which is nice compared to Preston's picky eating (he is slowly improving though).  He's like a little piranha when it comes to food...just look at his evil look when he sees food it's too funny.
~A

No comments: