Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Testing 1, 2, 3...

So I received my "Push Present" in the mail today and decided to test it out.  For those of you who do not know what a push present is, it's a gift for when you deliver a baby.  This is new and something they do more in the States, but I thought "hey...baby #4???  I think I'm due for a Push Present" LOL.  I also thought I should have mine before baby #4 arrives so I know how to use it.  Now, for those of you who can't quite figure out what it is...I got my Prime 50mm 1.4f lens for my Minolta Digital Camera.  This lens is super awesome for taking portraits and blurring your background (which is what I need most times with kids LOL!) and also great for low lighting situations (which I HATE to use my flash for).  Looking forward to using this lens a bit in the next few months.
~A

No comments: