Monday, March 22, 2010

Belly pics : )

So I'm realizing that this could be the last time that I'm pregnant and although I have enjoyed it so far I haven't really recorded anything for this baby. I've had dreams about delivery 3 times so far and each one is completely different (which I hadn't for either boys) it must be because of the fight I'm having for a VBAC. Also, this baby flutters A LOT. I'll be sitting down for lunch, updating my blog, just want to relax on the couch with the boys in the evening and I'm constantly being fluttered. I love it, but we're still working on seeing if Marc can feel the baby because usually when I can start to feel it so can he, but Lachlan hid on Marc all the time and this babe is doing a little of the same LOL! It's slowly coming out of it's shell, but it could be a while : )

Any who, I thought I should share a couple of pics of the baby bump so far.

No comments: