Friday, March 19, 2010

No rest for the wicked...

Well it's official. Things have just gotten a little bit busier out here. Lachlan has mastered the stairs. He officially climbed them all for the first time on the 17th while I was running in and out of the house to cook supper on the BBQ. It was hilarious my reaction when Preston came and told me Lachlan was climbing the stairs I looked over the banister and he was half way up. So I thought to myself "Crap! Do I run for the camera or just hurry downstairs without scaring him and get behind him in case he falls?" The fall idea took over so I missed the first official shot I have of him climbing the stairs. He had attempted to climb a week and a half ago and fell down one step but then didn't do it for a while so I thought "Whew! A little more time before he's walking by himself." On top of all this he has decided to walk along the furniture as well so it looks like he's going to beat Preston in the time it took him to walk. Oh well, we all do things in our own time : )

No comments: