Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

What a busy day we had!  From enjoying the rain, heat, sun, mosquitos... not so much, to swimming, and all the playing the boys did.  It was a busy day.  Preston's 1st time in the water at the beach this year and the first thing out of his mouth was "Daddy, I LOVE this!".  I missed it as I was getting Lachlan all slathered up with sunscreen, but he did repeat it so I could hear it.  For the kid who was very nervous in water this has been a dramatic change.  He doesn't trek too far out but loved playing in the water.


And then there's this fearless little guy.  He took off and crawled right into the water and loved it.  He splashed, walked and crawled.  It was the most fun he had all day.  What a difference in these two I see as they grow up.
~A

No comments: