Friday, July 2, 2010

Plenty of firsts on this camping trip...

The kids in the other campsite brought hulla hoops and Preston wanted to try it out.  Somehow, he figured out how to work it as long as someone would start it off on his hips.  Marc was totally stumped on how he knew how to hulla, but this kid always seems to have a trick up his sleeve so it was neat to see him hulla.


And this heat has not helped me one bit.  My poor ankles were swollen all weekend long.  It got so bad that I had to start wearing my running shoes as my sandals were too tight! 


Preston's first s'more.  For a picky eater he ate everthing we cooked all weekend long.  I can't wait to start scrapbooking some of these awesome photos!


And the boys chillin' in their chairs before bedtime.  Lachlan loved sitting in his chair and any other chair he could climb into. 
~A

No comments: