Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's a Princess and Knight Party!

So the Expressway Family Centre put on an awesome party this morning.  I had been debating all night whether I should take the boys or not and I'm sooo glad that I did.  There was a castle, sword fighting, horse racing, lots of pretend play and of course royal feast.  It was so much fun!  Preston loved playing with the stick horse while Lachlan played strange for the first part of the morning.  Then he warmed up and was following Preston everywhere.  And then there was my little pumpkin who decided that after 30 mins he needed to take a nap and slept through the rest of the party.  The boys were so tuckered out when we arrived at home that is was a quick lunch and off to nap which was the highlight of my day as I had lots of stuff I needed to get done.
~A

 


No comments: