Thursday, October 14, 2010

My little pumpkin...

Well, it's been super busy around here like usual and I've been busy creating lots of cute beanie hats.  I just had to try to make a cute pumpkin hat as we are hoping to be heading to the Pumpkin Patch in Oak Lake in a couple of weeks.  For any of you who may not know, Lachlan made the Brandon Sun while we were at the Patch last year and he was wearing one of my creations.  Although Marc was thinking that I was trying for it again I told him there's no way as we are heading out there at the end of the season.  I just wanted an adorable hat to keep his beaner warm and also for the scrapbooking photo ops I want to do!  Yes, that's right my kids have a crazy scrapbooking mom! Tee hee hee : )


And then after a long day, I had to get this photo.  I put Wyatt in his jumperoo to play and thought he would just fuss when he wanted out.  When I turned around he was asleep!  And I thought Lachlan could sleep anywhere, well this little guy will sleep ANYWHERE too!  In someone's arms while sitting, on the floor in the living room, swing, jumperoo, it's so cute!
~A

No comments: